Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beyond exhaustion

So, Tim is moving around a lot more today. It's nice to not have to do just about everything for him. I am still making him rest and what not but I can tell he is tired of being broken. I don't blame him. I remember what it was like a little over a year ago recovering from my c-section.


We all went to Target today and he had me drop him off in front of the store so he could crutch over to one of the motorized carts. It was funny watching him on one of those things because it was going so slow. I know they go slow normally but this one was on its last leg! It actually broke down on him in the middle of the store. I missed this because I was busy looking at stuff and he took off without me. He had to, somehow, walk it back up to the front and get a different one. I really wish I could have seen this. I love my husband but it would have been funny to watch!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad he is feeling a lil better. Words of advice "Never trust a motorized cart!!" Those things have no battery life!

    ReplyDelete